TouchActive help you organize your purchases and make them social in three steps:
- Capturing information on the products you like while on the move with your phone or browsing the web.
- Organizing your products in lists.
- Sharing your products and lists with your friends.
This way we ease your shopping by allowing you to find alternatives and get the relevant information to make efficient decisions while having fun.
You can download TouchActive if you have an iPhone or Android phone.
Upon installing TouchActive on your mobile you can:
Create your products by
- Taking a picture
- Getting the picture from your gallery
- Reading a barcode (coming soon)
- Reading an NFC tag or poster (only for NFC enabled phones)
- Writing a small reminder and providing details later on
Create your list to classify your products
- You can create as many lists as you wish, name them and add products
- If you want to share lists and products with your friends and access these products from other mobile device or PC, you will need to sign up in TouchActive.
- You can register with your Facebook account, Google account (gmail) or even create a new account with us, at your convenience.
- For any external service you use to sign up, you may like to be aware that TouchActive never receives the password of the external service it uses to identify their users.
For sure, some of your products will be interesting to your friends:
- Please feel free to share with them by e-mail, Facebook, Bump or touching another NFC mobile in case you have one so far.
You are allowed to see lists and products that other users have decide to share and add them to your product lists.
- When you are not on the move, maybe it’s more convenient to you to access your lists from the web and manage and share your products from there. Your changes on the web will be seen at any other device connected to TouchActive and viceversa.